You’ve been probably hearing a lot about child trafficking lately. It can get confusing as you look through various articles, blogs, and online discussions. That’s why we put together a free web series to make sure that you’ve got accurate info to do your part protecting kids. Love146 has almost two decades of experience; we’ve journeyed with hundreds of child trafficking survivors and we’ve reached thousands of kids through our trafficking prevention curriculum. In a couple of webinars this October, we’ll use that experience to give you some practical info.
WITH SOME OF THE MEMBERS FROM THE LOVE146 TEAM:
Can’t make it for the live sessions? Still register and have the recording delivered to your email.
- Clarify common misconceptions about child trafficking.
- Define human trafficking.
- Give insight on the most vulnerable populations.
- Shed light on how traffickers can hide in plain sight.
- Identify common trafficking red flags and tactics traffickers use to groom and recruit children.
- Discuss practical steps adults and caregivers can take to address the issue.
REGISTERED BUT EAGER FOR SOME INFORMATION SOONER? HERE’S A 5 MINUTE VIDEO WITH TEN FACTS ABOUT CHILD TRAFFICKING: