1. Taking risks together.
“When I was in the city, I was timid. But here in the White Home, I learned to show who I am little by little.” — David
2. Discovering, adventuring, and exploring with you.
“Here at Love146, I have found the things I did not have before like the love of a family.” — Remy
4. Bus buddies.
5. Accidentally matching you.
6. Singing along (even when neither of you knows the words).
“I want to give back to other people all of the happiness that I feel.” —Gloria
7. Letting you hog the snacks. (Sometimes.)
“My co-residents have been treating me like I’m their little sister. Whenever I’m sad they cheer me up.” — Rose
8. Encouraging you…
“I always tell myself, ‘I can make it because a lot of people love and believe in me.’”— Maddie
9. …and also catching you when things get crazy!
“I stumbled several times but I was able to stand with the help of those people who have big hearts.” — Remy
10. Being goofy with you…
“Here, I am appreciated, loved and accepted, which I never felt before.” — Ann Marie
11. …but sometimes stepping back to just let you “do your thing,” without judgment.
12. Loving you even when you’re being a tired, melodramatic mess.
14. Getting dressed up and going out with you…
15. …or just hanging out and enjoying the present moment.
“The most beautiful thing on this earth is the opportunity to have a family.” — Cate
“It’s not too late for me to have a happy family. It’s not too late for me to change and to have a brighter future.” — Sonya